How to apply Glampro lashes
Four easy steps to the perfect lashes!
Remove lashes carefully from their tray being mindful not to pull or tug on the lashes.
Measure the lashes against your own eye by placing them on top of your own lashes. If the band runs longer than your natural lash line, trim any excess from the outer corner.
Apply a small amount of glue along the entire cotton band waiting approximately 30 seconds or until the glue becomes tacky.
Using tweezers or your fingertips, apply lashes as close as you can to your natural lash line. Once the glue has dried go over the lash band with some liquid liner to cover excess glue and give a nice clean finish.
It’s time to admire your amazing mink lashes. Not only will you look incredible but because they are so lightweight your eyes won’t feel weighed down in any way – you’ll forget you’re even wearing them!
When cared for properly your Glampro Mink Lashes can be worn up to 25 times! Be sure to follow these steps to get the most out of every single lash....
- To remove your lashes it's best to start from the outer edge and gently pull the lash away from the lids. Hold the lash close to the band and try not to pull too hard on the individual lashes when removing them.
- Gently remove the excess glue from the lash band with your fingers or tweezers.
- Place lashes back in their original box between wears, this way they retain their shape and are protected from dust and anything else that might compromise the quality of the lashes.
Extra tips for care:
- If you need help loosening the glue, grab a damp cotton tip (or use oil free makeup remover) and dab over the band before removing. Try to keep your mink lashes as dry as possible to keep them looking their best.
- Feel free to apply mascara to your own lashes but DO NOT apply mascara to your mink lashes as this will ruin the quality of the lashes.